PDA

View Full Version : LSU

Rhody
09-09-2007, 02:19 PM
what a beat down on VT... i thought we would beat them by like 2 TD's.... we ripped their defense and completely shutdown their O... outgained them 598 to 146... WOW.... i was their and it is very tough to come to death valley on a saturday night and beat the tigers

Devin
09-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I posted this on another board as well. Les MIles really has those boys playing well. This defense is just nuts, Glenn Dorsey and those LB's have such a tough front 7.

That RB by committee is tough to defend there is fresh legs in there like every down.

Bring on those Trojans. They aint ready for the Tigers.

ziegenrick
09-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Let them try getting by the HOGS first! :pray::machgun:

DMAC for Heisman!

L.A. Playa
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
I posted this on another board as well. Les MIles really has those boys playing well. This defense is just nuts, Glenn Dorsey and those LB's have such a tough front 7.

That RB by committee is tough to defend there is fresh legs in there like every down.

Bring on those Trojans. They aint ready for the Tigers.

ROFL !!!!!!

Rhody
09-10-2007, 12:05 PM
forget the trojans... brings on the raiders

L.A. Playa
09-10-2007, 12:08 PM
forget the trojans... brings on the raiders

Notre Dame could beat the Raiders, Browns and Bills LOL

Rhody
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
how bad will the usc ND game be this year???? like 40 somthin points?

L.A. Playa
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
how bad will the usc ND game be this year???? like 40 somthin points?

it could get brutal, seems as if by far LSU and USC are the class of College Football this year so I kind of feel sorry for any teams coming up against either team

R. Rich
10-01-2007, 03:49 PM
They're #1!! They're #1!!

I still say USC is such a deep and talented team that they'll end up as the top team this year though.

I wish my Nittany Lions had the kind of depth @ quarterback that USC does practically everywhere on the roster. If they did, they might be undefeated. Moronelli is killing PENN STATE!!

L.A. Playa
10-01-2007, 04:47 PM
USC really ahsnt peaked yet, I think with their upcoming 4 game preseason sked including the slaughter of the Irish they will start cliking before the real schedule starts, at Cal at Oregon and Arizona St and UCLA

LSU need to start Perilioux they are winning inspite of that stiff Flynn and getting Doucet back will help though that Kentucky game maybe a tough one now